Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why Create this Blog?

I don't know really. I guess this is just a subject that I wish I could talk about more, or have feelings about, that I wish I could at least write down. And, seeing as how it takes 10x more time to write by hand, here I am.

I'm not the type of person who like to share their woes or put their problems out there on like Facebook, you know the type that does, but that's not me. I feel awkward about it and really am not looking for sympathy for myself or my family or for anyone for that matter.

I am not some depressed, bewildered person either. I am very happy. I am very blessed. I have everything (well, almost, I DO need a man) that anyone could ever want or need. So, don't get the idea that I am some mopey girl. I am fine. We are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment